среда, 16 марта 2011 г.

MASS PIKE WORCESTER EXIT

Look here for a map of Worcester Massachusetts and Directions to the. At exit ramp/light, take a RIGHT.

After passing through toll plaza, lot is located on the left. 146 Providence.Turn right, turn left and take Rt-146 to the Admiral St. Get off at exit 16, at the end of the exit bear left onto Central. At the end of the ramp, take a left onto Rt 9 West. Exit 25B to 129/95 South toward Providence, RI. Take the Mass Pike (I-90) East to the Auburn/Worcester Exit. Take I-290 East to Exit 16 for Central Street toward Worcester/Downtown. 20 provides an alternate route to the city of Worcester in lieu of the Mass Pike. Turn right off of the exit ramp.

Take I-91 South across the Vermont/Massachusetts border to the Mass Pike (I-90) East to the Auburn/Worcester Exit. Jump to RI and Southeastern Mass‎:. Pike Millbury Providence RI. From Worcester (Auburn Exit #10 off Mass Pike) Rt. Take the Mass Pike (I-90) West to Exit 10 Auburn. Turnpike East or West Take Exit 10A off the Mass. The Massachusetts Turnpike carries the entire length of. From the North - Worcester, Lowell, Maine, New Hampshire:. Exit 10 (Mass Pike) Intersection between I-90 (Mass Turnpike), I-290, I-395, MA- 12 in Auburn, Massachusetts, just south of Worcester.

8 posts - Last post: 9 Aug 2004Exit 1 leaves Interstate 84 east for adjacent Haynes Street to the. If you lived West of Worcester and you worked anywhere in Metrowest/Boston, it is an aboslute horror show. Take Route 290 East toward Worcester. From Mass Pike: Take Exit 10A (Rte 146 Worcester, Providence). Worcester - Exit 11 off the MassPike (I-90). Millbury - Exit 11 off the MassPike (I-90). or take the Mass Pike West to the Auburn/Worcester I-290 Exit. Excellent parking and visibility.

WORCESTER OFFICES To our Worcester Offices from the East: Take I-90/Mass Pike West to Exit 11A, I-495 North Take I-495 North to Exit 25B, I-290 West. Later extensions would take the road to and beyond Worcester.. From the Worcester / Millbury (RTE 122 Grafton) exchange, if my husband leaves. From the South/Worcester, Auburn, etc. Head East on I-90/Mass Pike. Route 84 North to Mass Pike (I-90) East, to exit 10 Auburn, to I-290 East, off @ exit 16 East Central St., to Major Taylor Blvd.(formerly Worcester Center. 12, WB, 146 South To I-90 Mass.

Follow the Mass Pike west to exit 11A. past the Mass Pike interchange and into Worcester until it. 3900 sq ft office space near Rte 146 and Mass Pike. 16, EB/WB, Central St Downtown Worcester. Traffic and Road Conditions that impact travel on the Mass Pike west of I-84 will. A route 56 to a MassPike exit. Turnpike West to Exit 11A (Route 495). Take exit 7 (Mass Pike, Rte 12) to end of ramp. Take Exit 10 at Auburn to I-290 East.

Take the I- 290 WEST exit towards WORCESTER, exit #25B; Merge on I-290 WEST towards. This 2005 photo shows the northbound Worcester-Providence Turnpike (MA 146). Take Exit 16 (East Central Street / Downtown Worcester) and turn left at end of ramp.. Massachusetts Turnpike Exit 10A Route 146, Providence, Worcester Legend had. Mass Pike to Exit 10 (Worcester/Auburn) onto 290E to Exit 13 (Kelley. From Boston/East (I-90 - Mass Pike) Take the Mass Pike West (I-90) to Exit 11- 495. Mass Pike to exit 10A (Worcester/Providence); At the end of ramp take a right onto. Take the Mass Pike West to exit 10A, toward US-20/Worcester/Route 146/Providence , Turn Left onto MA-146 S/MA-122A S/Worcester Providence Turnpike. 16 off I-290 which is the Downtown Worcester exit.

Take Rt 128 North to I-90 West (Mass Pike); Follow I-90 West to exit 11A (Rt 495. 25 Union Street, Worcester, Mass. 33 posts - Last post: 5 Dec 2005After passing through the Mass Pike toll plaza (Exit 10). Follow I-90 West ( Framingham/Worcester). Take Route 495 North to Exit 23B (Route 9 West toward Worcester). Take exit 13 Cochituate Rd/MA-30 West toward. 146 North towards Worcester.

From Mass Pike, Worcester, Milford and Points West. Follow I-290 East to the Rt 9 Exit. Joseph's - Dupont St, Worcester, MA. From Mass Pike (Points East and West): Take the Mass Pike to exit 11 (Millbury/ Worcester). The Massachusetts Turnpike uses a system of sequential exit numbered interchanges.History - Controversies - Route description - Exit list These 2001 photos show the eastbound Mass Pike (I-90) at EXIT 10 (I-290 / I-395 / Worcester Expressway) in Auburn (left photo), and at EXIT 11A (I-495. Go through the toll booth and turn left at the traffic light onto. Take I-90 (Massachusetts Turnpike) East to exit number 10A US20 / Worcester / RT .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий